About our booking apps
In this section, we explain how, as a data controller, we process personal information that you enter into the system. We collect and process this information about you through the Service.
1. Information We Collect
Personal Information received and collected by us is divided into the following categories:
at. User Added Information: You may add personal information while using the Service when you open an Account. You may have the ability to update this information by editing your account.
- Device Information: We collect information about the devices you use to access your account on our Service such as your IP address, browser ID, operating system, and location data.
- Usage Data: We collect usage data about your interactions with our Service. If you use a mobile application […]. Driver App), we collect location data, dates and times. This information is used to identify and assign jobs, notify the passenger of your proximity to the pickup location, and record the route you take while you are with the passenger. This information also allows us to control and ensure the safety of passengers.
2. Use of Personal Information
Your personal information, collected or received by us, may be used by us based on our legitimate interests, for the following reasons
● To comply with various court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas or other mechanisms and to meet any legal requirements.
3. Cookies and other data collection technologies
Why and what data collection technologies do we use?
The data collection technologies we use (such as cookies) not only make it easier for you to access and use the Service, but also help us maintain information about the use of the Service.
to access and use the Service more easily, but they also help us to improve the user experience and make it more suitable by improving and personalizing
our products and websites (“the Service”) to your needs.
When do we use them?
– When necessary. Without these cookies and data collected by other technologies, we would not be able to provide
features you need and using the Service would be much more inconvenient. For example, service
would forget that you logged in a week ago.
– For better functionality. Thanks to these cookies and the data collected by other technologies, the service remembers your choices and can offer them to you.
your choices and can offer them to you when, for example, you make a reservation via the online reservation form (support,
deposit and other parameters). This facilitates the use of the Service and makes the user experience more pleasant.
4. Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights: Access; to modify ; to correct ; update ; carry ; to erase ; restrict or object to the processing of your personal information by us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email.
Prestige Driver is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
Personal data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing - any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data. No one
concerned - a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Child - a natural person under the age of 16.
We / us (capitalized or not) -
Data protection principles
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
The processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide information regarding processing upon request.
Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
Processing is done with a minimum of data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
Processing is limited in time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
We will do our best to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
Rights of the person concerned
The data subject has the following rights:
Right to information - meaning you must have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
Right of access - meaning you have the right to access the data collected from or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
Right to rectification - meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure - meaning that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
Right to restrict processing - meaning that where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to object to processing - meaning that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
Right to object to automated Processing - meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on Automated Processing. This right, you can exercise it as soon as a result of profiling produces legal effects concerning you or affecting you in a significant way.
Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
Right to lodge a complaint - in the event that we deny your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
Right for the help of the supervisory authority - meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
Right to withdraw your consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
The data we collect
[TODO] - Information you have provided to us
This can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. - mainly information necessary to provide you with a product / service or to improve your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
[TODO] - Information collected automatically about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if applicable), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be recorded.
[TODO] - Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have a legal basis for sharing that information with us. This is either information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons. Consult the list of our partners here.
Information accessible to the public
We may collect information about you that is available to the public.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; provide you with other products and services that you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you in connection with such products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to any service.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
To conclude a contract or fulfill contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- communicate either for sales or for invoicing;
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided;
- conduct questionnaires on customer satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider our legitimate interest to be in offering you products / services similar or identical to your purchasing history / browsing behavior.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and / or to use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy when it is anonymized. We retain your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or for other obligations deriving from law, but no longer than [TODO]
We may process your personal data for additional purposes which are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the purpose for which the data were collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate backup for processing.
- We will inform you of any other processing and purpose.
Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners in order to enable you to provide the service or improve your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our treatment partners:
- [DO] - Our business partners:
- [DO] - Connected third parties:
- [DO] - We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds.
How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. [TODO] - describes additional security measures.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we undertake to inform the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can reasonably do to prevent security breaches and to assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to operate the sites. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The choice to deactivate cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
Necessary cookies - these cookies are necessary for you to be able to use some important features of our website, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and helps provide more personalized functionality. For example, they can remember your name and email in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter that information the next time when you comment.
Analytical cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to serve advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. Additionally, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Targeting or advertising cookies are often linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control certain third party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
The latest change has been made.